Members of the Similkameen Country Development Association enjoy:
- Opportunities for networking with other local businesses and organizations.
- Members are promoted on the Similkameen Country website and promotional materials can be displayed at the Visitor Info Centre in Keremeos.
- Members can have their special event promoted via e-blasts and on our website.
- Members are invited to participate as vendors in Similkameen Country events (Canada Day, Similkameen Sizzle, Christmas Craft Fair and Light-up).
- Members receive a discount on their vendor fee for Similkameen Country events (Similkameen Sizzle and Christmas Craft Fair).
- Members can promote their business by hosting a “Business-After-Business” event.
- Our affiliations with other organizations such as the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association offer exposure to tourists across the globe.
- Members receive timely email notifications on events and matters of interest to the community.
- Members can participate in the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan.
Click HERE for more information.
Non-members can place promotional materials or rack cards at the Visitor Info Centre for a charge of $65 per year.